Report Trouble:

Reporting line or circuit trouble is a phone call or an email away. Please be prepared to provide information to assist in resolving the problem.

  • Troubleshooting Tips:
    Faculty & Staff | Students
  • Harassing/Threatening Calls:
    If you receive harassing or threatening calls, you should immediately notify the Campus Police at extension 3-2810.
  • All other issues:
    Please contact Telecom Administration at extension 3-3546 or send an email to